AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

Engleski jezik: II. godina

lasta

Mladi član foruma kojeg zanima uprava
Pozdrav svima,

položila engleski. U mojoj grupi nikog nije pitala čitanje i prijevod nego je odmah počela s pitanjima. Profesorica je vrlo ugodna i smirena. Sve u svemu vrlo ugodan ispit.
Pitanja:
Definition of marriage
Conditions for a valid English marriage
Bars to marriage
When is marriage void.
What can make marriage voidable.
Divorce, reasons for divorce ( traditionaly)
Definition of tort, types of tort
Forms of bussines organizations, definition of partnership and definition of corporation.
Definition of contract.
Types of English civil law.
Police powers in GB
Europien administrative low principles,
E-government
Administrative law doctrines, good governance and new public managment (explain)
Ownership
Pozdrav

chuchi

Znam ponešto o upravi. Umjerno aktivan član.
prošla... iako nisam Vanna, evo pitanja koja su meni bila danas ... :D
Marriage (definicija, zapreke)
Divorce ( definicija i oni čimbenici- adultery...)
Types of English Civil Law, kako se dijeli i definicije (nije pitala Torts)
Forms of Business Organization in the US
European Administrative Law Principles
Basic Goals Of PA reform in Cro
što je to E Government
Economic Values

nadam se da sam pomogla... sretno svima

Monika O.

I ja sam prošla!!! Profesorica Sočanac je super u mojoj grupi je pitala tort, types of tort, marriage,divorce, what are the principal institutions of the European Union, functions of the European Court of Justice, what does EC of Justice constist of, types of english civil law.

maja5

slažem se da je prof. Sočanac super, mene je pitala Forms of Business Organization.

maja5

poglavlja iz knjige: 22,23,24,27,29,32,33,34,35 i poglavlja 7-13 (njih imaš u skriptarnici)

vanna

ej,mene zanima dal su pismeni i usmeni isti dan?koja je procedura
redovni imaju pismeni, pa usmeni drugi dan, a vanredni samo usmeni

hej...jel postoji iz eng pismeni ispit? i što?gramatika?
postoji ako si redovni student. gramatika, pojmovi koje moras prevest s hr na engl i obrnuto i umetanje tj. nadopunjavanje rijecima il rec u tekstu..naravno iz lekcije.

Može li netko staviti na forum tih tridesetak pitanja s predavanja, ili na pp ili na mail.
Hvala.
sorry sto nisam odgovorila, ali tek dana skuzila poruku...potrazit cu, pa cu ti stavit pitanja.

vanna

EVO PITANJA I ODGOVORA IZ ENGLESKOG!
1.definition of marriage
-voluntary union for life of one man and one woman.
2. condition for a valid English marriage
-it must be voluntary, it must be for life and it must be monogamous
3.chief bars to marriage
-youth and consanquinity are the two chief bars to marriage
4.youth as the bar to marriage
-1969 has lowered the age of majority to eighteen, if one of the parties is eighteen or over, but under eighteen, any marriage will be valid thought the constent of both parents
5. what can marriage voidable
- if all formalities are in order marriage will not be void but it may be voidable:entered into without due constent, or under duress...
6.definition of divorce
-the legal termination of marriage
7.grounds for divorce
-adultery, unreasonable behaviour,two years separation,desertion,five years separation
8. definition of a will
-will is a document recording how person "s property is to be disposed after his death
9. legal terms
-the persons who makes a will, and who inhertiance
10. condition for a valid will
11.institutions of the EU
-the counsil,the commision,EU parliament, the court of auditors and the court of justice
12. the role of the court of auditors
-is one of financial and budgetary supervision and rewiew
13.where is ECJ situated
-in luxemburg
14.what does the number of judges correspond to
-27 judges-depend of members of state
-15. do judges represent their states - no.
16. organisation of the court
court of seven judges and two advocates general to being a court of fifteen judges and eight or nine advocates general which sits in chambers
17.functions of the court
-include matters of constitutional significance, to proper division of powers between the states and the comunity etc...
18.types of english civil law
-the most important subcategories are the Law of contract and the law of torts
19..definition of contract
- a legally binding agreement made between two or more persons by which rights are acquired by one or more to act
20.definition of tort
-franch word. in enlish law it is used to denote wrongs committed by one citizen against another
21. types of torts
-are negligence, nuisance,trespass and defamation
22.the right of ownership
-the right of ownership shall be garanteed, owner. implies obligations
evo nastavak...
23.forms of bussines organization in US
- there are three principal forms. sole proprietorship,the partnership and the corporation
24.partnership definition
-is an association of two or more persons as co-ownersto carry on a bussines for profit
25. definition of corporation
- is legal personality where partnership has no responsability
26.what is the starting point of judicial rewiew
27. how can remedy be obtained
-it can be obtain by ultra vires and collateral proceedings
28.police powers in UK
-arrest,entry, seizure
29.European administrative law principle
-reliability and predictability, opennes, accountability and efficiency
30.definition of administrative law
-AS the set of principles and rules applaying to the organization and managment of public administration and to the relations between administration and citizens.
31.Administrative law doctrines
-the new public managment and good governance
32.definition of e-governement
-as the use of information and comunication technologies, and particulary the internet, as a tool to achieve better government
33. The role of education in the modernisation of the croatian public administration
eto, to bi bilo to...SRETNO!!!

vanna

Znači naučim o ovim pitanjima par rečenica i to je ok za pripremu engleskog?
da, dovoljno ti je to sta pise za svako od tih pitanja. to su ona il asistentica sastavljale i ja sam ucila i odgovarala po tome i prosla. al moras jos i lekcije obradit koje su zadane-citanje-makar to rijetko pita i da znas o svakoj rec glavne crte-to cesce pita. al sve u svemu ispit je lagan, a profa dobra.

zoki

bok ljudi prošao jučer prof je odlična pitala me uglavnom pitanja koja su na forumu pozdrav e da mene je pitala i čitanje i prijevod jedne lekcije

marina2

koliko treba za nauciti ovaj ispit?jel tezak pismeni,mozete li mi napisati koja pitanja sa pismenog i odgovore naravno. i sto treba znati za bolju ocjenu?namjeravam ici sad u 11mj.

blabla

Neka nas neko prosvjetli sa informacijama sa današnjeg predavanja.

hvala.
predaje nam prof. Sočanac.
simpa žena..
kolko sam shvatila ko dolazi redovno na predavanja može pristupiti kolokviju koji je 27.1..(tak neki datum)..
dns je već poslala papir da se potpišemo...
možemo se javiti za prezentacije...

ugl, govorila nam je kako treba napisati prezentaciju:laughing:

sve ima na netu (današnji slajdovi)...
knjige su nam od prošle godine, s time da nam je u 1.semestru ona knjiga za law study, a u 2.public admin.study.

i to je to.

marina2

dali netko ide sad na ispit iz engleskog?dali imate primjere iz pismenog ispita i tko ima prijevod onih lekcija kojih nema u skriptarnici

Na vrh

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks