AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

Naš fakultet u inozemstvu? koliko je priznat?

Lola92

Znam ponešto o upravi. Umjerno aktivan član.
Ne mogu nigdje naći temu oko priznavanja diplome našeg faksa u inozemstvu, a s obzirom na trenutnu situaciju mislim da ne bi bilo loše malo otvoriti ovu temu i da netko tko već ima iskustva pomogne i ostalim kolegama.

Horiemon

Kronično vaš, 0-24
Ono što sam se raspitivao, za zemlje gdje sebe vidim uskoro, Irska, Njemačka, Nizozemska i Austrija, nimalo nije "priznat", jer je usko kodificiran za naš legislativni sustav. Što je i logično. Ista ti je stvar i s Pravnim fakultetom i većinom društvenih studija osim psihologije.
Ali, hej. Barem ćeš imati neku satisfakciju da imaš VŠS dok radiš vani bilo koji job. Npr. na sjeveru UK, bio sam u Lidlu, i započeo razgovor s prodavačicom na blagajni. Pitala me odakle sam, jer je skužila po izgovoru da sam došljak, a i njen British English nije autohtoni. Long story short: žena je iz Grčke, pet godina je već u UK, diplomirala je engleski i još nešto. Iz nekog razloga joj nisu htjeli priznati diplomu. Profesorica radi u Lidlu. Kaže da ima veću plaću nego da je ostala raditi u Grčkoj u struci + usavršava jezik. :)

Lola92

Znam ponešto o upravi. Umjerno aktivan član.
Nažalost da, to je surova istina. Onda kad čujem komentare tipa "otišao si van raditit u dućanu, a kod nas se tu nikad ne bi zaposlio"- naravno kad si vani za to pošteno plaćen.

Malo sam se raspitivala za Njemačku i poslala sam mail u ured koji se bavi s diplomama stranaca. Također sam pitala za nastavak studiranja. Ovo su mi odgovorili:

Your university /academic degree gives access to a profession that is not regulated in Germany. For such professions an official recognition procedure does not exist. This means that you can apply for work directly on the German labour market. In order to facilitate the assessment of your foreign higher education qualification you can apply to the Central Office of Foreign Education for a statement of comparability of the foreign higher education qualification. Further information on fees and application procedures is provided on our website: www.kmk.org: Statement of Comparability for Foreign Higher Education Qualifications

Please note that you first need to register on our website. Please then follow the steps on the aforementioned website.

The statement of comparability is an official document issued by the "Zentralstelle für ausländisches Bildungswesen" (Central Office for Foreign Education – ZAB) that describes the foreign higher education qualification, its professional and academic usage. The ZAB statement of comparability can facilitate access to the German labour market for holders of foreign higher education qualifications. It is a comparative assessment but not a recognition certificate.

General information on foreign higher education qualifications is provided on the following website www.anabin.kmk.org under the category “Hochschulabschlüsse”. Please note that our database anabin does not claim to be complete.

If you wish to study in Germany, you can apply directly at any German university. Please contact the "Akademisches Auslandsamt" (International Office) of the university of your choice to ask about the application procedure and required documents.

If the university needs assistance in evaluating the documents, the university can ask us for expertise. The application for those expert assessments the universities will find here:

www.kmk.org: Expert Assessment

German universities are autonomous and thus responsible for the admission to university studies, the recognition of individual examination results, access to Master programmes or doctoral studies.

An overview of all German universities and university programs is provided on the following website:

Studying in Germany - Hochschulkompass

Na vrh

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks